Iron Removal System, Auto Backwash, 20-70 Lpm
The Puretec IRS2000 system is designed to prevent the staining and rust build up in your water system. The system reduces the level of iron and manganese, through increasing the rate of oxidisation of dissolved iron and then physically filtering the iron using the deep filter bed. Iron levels up to 28ppm are treatable.
After hardness, iron is the most common water contaminant causing staining, thick sediment, slime and smell. It blocks up pumps, taps, filters and ruins the look of anything it comes in contact with. Iron at high levels will cost you money.
- Prevent the staining and rust build up in your water system.
- Complete system, no extra parts required.
- Automatic backwash – maintenance free.
- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory.
- 1” connections means minimum pressure loss.
- 10 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles.
- Backwash water usage programmable.
|Application:||Small to medium building / residence|
|Service Flow:||20 Lpm|
|Max Flow:||70 Lpm|